Showing posts from May, 2019

Student accuses Garnier Micellar Water Oil Infused to cause eye irritations

Image from Garnier UK. The Daily Mail is reporting that a 19-year-old college student, Jade Inglis of Cambridge England, used Garnier's Micellar Water Oil Infused and ended up having a reaction to it that caused her eye to "glue shut". She feared she could end up blind due to having a chemical burn to her eyeballs. © Kennedy News & Media Used under US Fair Use & UK Fair Dealings. Jade rushed to A&E where stunned hospital staff washed her eye out with a solution used on acid attack victims. After using an orange dye to assess the damage, doctors discovered Jade had a chemical burn on her eyeball believed to be caused by the £6.99 micellar water. The abrasion showed up under the dye as a glowing green mark. Marine biology student Jade has allowed pictured of her shocking images to be published in order to highlight the potential dangers of beauty products. Jade, from Cambridge, said: 'It felt like sunburn in my eye, the pain was excru