Vibrance Vitamins for Hair Growth (for Thicker, Longer, and More Vibrant Hair)9:15 PM
Having a healthy diet is critical not just for healthier hair growth but also for your your nails, skin and bones. Unfortunately not everyone is getting enough vitamins and minerals in their diet to promote healthier hair much less skin, nails and bones but Eu Natural has a product on the market that's aimed to help promote healthier, stronger and vibrant hair. Their product is called Vibrance Vitamins for Hair Growth and I recently began to take these vitamins and I hope to see results within six to eight weeks.
Information from their site:
How Does Vibrance Support Healthy Hair Growth?Vibrance contains a number of different vitamins, including A, C, D3, and E. It also contains a vitamin B complex with B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12. The formula additionally contains biotin, iodine, zinc, selenium, and copper. Additional herbs and supplements in the formula include horsetail extract, saw palmetto, stinging nettle extract, green tea extract, black tea extract, grape seed extract, ginkgo extract, L-Arginine, inositol, and more. Here is how some of the essential ingredients help promote healthy hair growth:
- OptiMSM: A natural compound containing sulfur, feeds your hair with the building blocks it needs to grow. Recent evidences has shown an improvement in skin complexion, strengthening of nails, and thickening of hair as MSM supports the production of collagen and keratin.
- Vitamin D: This is particularly essential for individuals who are living in northern climates where sunlight is more limited. Vitamin D helps with hair follicle cycling and also promotes healthy skin.
- Biotin: Biotin is so vital for healthy hair that many consumers readily associate it with healthy hair growth. Biotin is a B-complex vitamin which you also may sometimes see referred to as vitamin H. What does biotin do for your locks? Biotin keeps your hair from drying out, and also keeps it elastic so it is less likely to break. Biotin results in smooth, shiny, strong hair as a result. It also promotes healthy eyelashes and eyebrows!
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is sometimes known as retinol, and is a common ingredient in many hair and skin products. It helps to balance out the production of sebum, which is the natural oil in your hair that keeps it from getting too dry. Vitamin A also functions as an antioxidant, combating free radicals that break down hair.
- Vitamin E: Check the back of your soap or shampoo bottle, and you will most likely see vitamin E listed. Vitamin E is so good for your skin and hair that it is included in numerous beauty products, all-natural or otherwise. Vitamin E also fights free radicals, and helps promote hair growth by increasing the oxygen in your blood. Just to add to the benefits, vitamin B may bolster immune health.
- Stinging nettle. This herb is known to be able to help block the conversion of testosterone into DHT. When you have excessive DHT, whether you are a man or a woman, you can start losing hair. Stinging nettle helps to reduce problems with thinning hair and baldness in women and men.
- Zinc. This is another DHT blocker. If you have a zinc deficiency, you have more DHT, which inhibits hair growth. If however you are taking a zinc supplement, you block more of the DHT from forming, and you protect your hair against loss and grayness.
- Vitamin B5. Vitamin B5 is more commonly known as pantothenic acid. You’ll find this vitamin listed on a number of shampoo bottles as well. Vitamin B5 improves the health of the hair follicle, aiding in the growth of new hair. With more vitamin B5 in your body, your hair will grow faster.
- Inositol. This nutrient used to be qualified as a B vitamin, until scientists decided it was not essential enough. Inositol is however very helpful for gene expression, which means that it can boost your production of keratin, which is how your genes express themselves in your hair. More keratin translates to more voluminous hair with bolder color.
The bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules which is a 30 day supply. I cannot stress or reiterate enough that before taking any vitamin or mineral supplement talk to your doctor first to see if it's the right choice for you!
As someone who is lactose intolerant and has multiple food and other allergies I'm happy that this product contains no artificial color, no added fillers and is not only lactose free but also wheat and gluten free perfect for those looking for a vegetarian alternative. I just began taking these last week and hope to see results within the next six to eight weeks.
List price: $49.99
Amazon price: $39.99
Reader Price: $33.99
Reader Discount: 15% Off
Reader Discount Code: EUN15OFF
Disclaimer: This blog post does contain affiliate links. This review contains a sample
product sent for consideration by PR.