More Urban Decay goodies for this summer!8:28 PM
Along with the new Urban Decay ELECTRIC palette there are a few more items to be released either later this spring or early summer. Judging by last year my guess is that official press releases will be issued in late spring - possibly in May or early June.
Among the items are new BB creams, new eyeliners and more products for the NAKED line.
I was told by a UD PR person that, "We just launched Spring a week ago and it's not even in store yet. We won't have any new launches until summertime." Excited? I know I am!
These new Urban Decay SKIN Beauty Balms are not currently being sold on UD's site however if these are the same size as the current BBs being sold by UD then the price on these should be $34.
It looks like three new NAKED FLUSHED palettes will be released.
- STREAK - appears to have coral and medium colors.
- NATIVE - appears to be the lightest of the four palettes with a brighter, rosier pink and a lighter highlight color.
- STRIP - appears to be more of a dusty rose and darker highlight and bronzer.
Two other Urban Decay NAKED products were also shown - lip glosses and powders however those items were released among the Spring line.
Possibly from the ELECTRIC line (still haven't verified if there is an ELECTRIC line ala the NAKED line) there are two more polishes plus the trio that's currently out. I could have sworn these have already been released but I don't seem to find these items on UD's site right now.
- CHAOS - an electric bright purple.
- BANG - an electric orange
Years ago Urban Decay use to sell glitter and an adhesive but discontinued those items about two years ago. Looks like they're bringing back glitter and an adhesive called BONDAGE. Price point: Unknown.
- ACDC - purple glitter
- CATFIGHT - pink glitter
- GOLDMINE - gold glitter
- LOADED - green glitter
- REVERB - dark blue glitter
- PYROTECHNIC - white glitter
Lastly among the new items are several liner variations. Price point unknown.
- Urban Decay Ink For Eyes ("waterproof eye pen") [looks like this was registered in 2009 but they didn't go with it until now]
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet in Black Velvet
- Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner (twist up pencil)
- Urban Decay Perversion Angled liner brush
- Urban Decay Super Saturated liner (gel liner)