Ipsy sends out to subscribers? New year, new sneak peeks! If you're not a subscriber you can sign up but no guarantee you'll be able to get the January bag.
Did you know that when Ipsy was MyGlam and when they first launched there were no sneak peeks? I and a handful of others learned how MyGlam uploaded the product pages and as such were able to find those product pages and do our own sneak peeks a few days before bags shipped and MyGlam announced the items that month. As time passed and MyGlam became Ipsy they finally began to do sneak peeks with the first official Ipsy sneak peeks in November 2012 and began posting those sneak peeks around the times the bags were shipped.
If Ipsy holds to what they've been doing the last few months there should be a total of five sneak peeks released this week leading up to the "Glam Rooms" updating on January 10 (Friday). Sneak peeks begin January 6, 2014 at 8 AM Pacific and once those sneak peeks are released I'll have that info here and any possible reveals after each reveal.
Sneak Peek 1: January 6, 2014
One of the items is (MALIN + GOETZ) mojito lip balm (retail: $12). The lip items in the pots are unknown but it kind of reminds me of Cailyn Cosmetics lip balms we've had a couple of months ago. MicaBella/MicaBeauty also has these same lip balm pots with brush.
Ipsy has confirmed it's not Cailyn Cosmetics.
MicaBeauty's Tinted Lip Balms are made by Smile World which is the parent company of Cailyn Cosmetics. If you like the lip balms but don't want to spend $30 on MicaBeauty's site then go to Cailyn's site since they sell the exact same thing (right down to the same name) for only $19 each.
Sneak Peek 2: January 7, 2014
One item is from Yaby the other two say "Smooth Shadow" which are from Elizabeth Mott. Hopefully the Yaby item is a color corrector and not the liquid foundation since foundation is so personal.
Sneak Peek 3: January 8, 2014
The "OR" items include:
- Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional [Ipsy]
- Travel Size Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner [Ipsy]
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! deep conditioning mask [Ipsy]
- Coastal Scents Small Foundation Brush [Ipsy]
- Marula Pure Marula Facial Oil [Ipsy]
Sneak Peek 4: January 9, 2014
Willa On The Go towelettes since those were in a past Birchbox. There's Proactiv+ wipes. In all there are 11 skin care samples. I'll have more info shortly.
- Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads (4 Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads.)
- Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion
- Faith Aromatherapy Tahitian Monoi Anti-Aging Sugar Scrub
- ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging® Dry Shampoo
- Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissue in Cucumber or Pomegranate
- skiin Soothing and Smoothing Eye Cream
- Apothederm® Bright Skin Serum
- willa® on the go face towelettes
- Balanced Guru Balm Me Up Organic Sweet Cocoa & Tangy Body Balm
- LeeAnni Eco 3 in 1 Revolotion
- Épicé Purifying Exfoliant
Sneak Peek 5: January 10, 2014!
Big thanks to Miss Trix, allistra44 and the other ladies on MakeupTalk for helping identifying and confirming products for this month's Ipsy GlamBag!