Ipsy: August 2013 Glam Bag Sneak Peeks!6:29 PM
Here we go folks! Spoiler time for Ipsy's August Glam Bag!
First let me start with the August referral items.
July 29, 2013
Now that we know Lime Crime is working with Ipsy it's HIGHLY possible we'll see MORE Lime Crime products in this month's bag or in near future bags. Personally I hope we get Zodiac glitters, Shadow Helper or even Lime Crime's eyeliners. Oh sure I'd LOVE to get more lipsticks or lip glosses from Lime Crime (Velvetine Pink Velvet for me please) most likely we'll see a product other than lipstick or eyeshadow.
E-Mail Reveal - July 30, 2013
Stephanie, one of my Facebook readers, alerted me that Ipsy has FINALLY sent out the first reveal via email. It's late since in recent months the first reveal is sent out to non-subscribers a week before the end of the month but this month it was sent out a couple of days before the 1st! This means we probably won't see Sneak Peek #1 until tomorrow.
- MissTrix on MakeupTalk pointed out that the Urban Decay lipstick shown in the email appears to be the new Revolution line however it does NOT appear to be full size. Compare it to Temptalia's picture of the new Revolution lipsticks. At this time we just don't know for sure if it's a deluxe sample or if it's indeed full size.
Image from Temptalia.com
- This is an "OR" item which means SOME members will get it while others won't. It's not even guaranteed that those who sign back up for August will get it. We do know that there will be FIVE items in this month's bag and that some people will get the UD lipstick.
- We don't know if only one color variation is being sent out or if there are other colors being sent out. As of this post the Revolution lipsticks are not on Ipsy.com as far as I can tell.
Sneak Peek #1 - July 31, 2013
So it appears all subscribers will receive either the Urban Decay Revolution lipstick deluxe sample size ($7.33, 0.03 oz) OR a NOYA Beauty (retail $3.99) in Vanilla or Cherry.
TOP SECRET BRAND
AUGUST SNEAK PEEK #1
Pro-lips at your fingertips from start to finish with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items.
Sneak Peek #2 - August 1, 2013
It's confirmed on the Michael Todd site that it's their products - Jojoba Charcoal Scrub (value: $5.29) the other a Pumpkin Mask (value $10). Both are 30 ml / 1 oz travel size not full size.
TOP SECRET BRAND
AUGUST GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2
Skin perfection is in session with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items!
The promo code is for 30% off items on their website but at this time we don't know what the promo code is.
Sneak Peek #3 - August 2, 2013
Pixi Beauty Lash Boost Mascara. Retail: $17. Keep in mind this is probably going to be deluxe size though.
Sneak Peek #4 - August 5, 2013
So, this is the final picture of all the remaining items. Remember the first three items all subscribers are getting one of the "OR" items - lipstick or lip balm + scrub or mask + mascara + two of the seven items now shown.
- Nailtini nail polish [CONFIRMED]
- Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil [CONFIRMED]
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush [CONFIRMED]
- MicaBeauty (formerly MicaBella) in Bronze [CONFIRMED]
- Smashbox Photo Finish primer, 0.25 oz [CONFIRMED]
- City Color Cosmetics Cheek Stain (retail $2.99) [CONFIRMED]
Unknown item (possibly NYX, possibly Pacifica)Pacifica BB Cream [CONFIRMED]
Sneak Peek #5 - August 6, 2013
The final sneak peek is the bag itself. The bag is a purple bag with gold lettering that says Ipsy Glamour Academy. I know some people love the bag, some don't.
Personally I'm not crazy for the bag but this would make a great DIY project depending on the fabric of the bag. If it's vinyl you may want to pick up some E-6000 and some rhinestones from a craft store and if it's fabric some spray glue or fabric glue along with glitter. The possibilities are endless. I'm hoping it's a vinyl bag and that Parian Spirit will remove the lettering but we'll have to wait and see.
So recap (links will go to Ipsy):
- Urban Decay Revolution lipstick (deluxe sample, 0.4 oz) OR NOYA lip balm7
- Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Scrub OR Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask (both 1 oz / 30 ml)
- Pixi Beauty Lash Boost Mascara
- Nailtini nail polish AND/OR Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil AND/OR NYX Rouge Cream Blush AND/OR MicaBeauty (formerly MicaBella) in Bronze AND/OR Smashbox Photo Finish primer, 0.25 oz AND/OR City Color Cosmetics Cheek Stain AND/OR Pacifica Alright BB Cream
- The bag.